Many of you will know Kensi’s Ben Johnswood through his roles at Kensington as Senior Coach or through the Kensington Academy.
Ben also offers private individual and group coaching through his Company ‘Taught And Bowled‘ and there are still some places available for the Sep-Oct School Holidays and for Term 4.
September-October School Holiday Programs
- Individual batting coaching
- Batting coaching is offered in 3-day blocks with players receiving 3 x 40 minute sessions with their own coach. This program is offered in both the first and the second week of the school holidays. Click here for details. (Note: batting sessions may already be full, please check with Ben)
- Fast bowling coaching
- Pace bowlers will receive 3 x 1 hour 45 minute sessions that include video analysis, refinement of bowling techniques, variations, fitness and core strength. This program is offered in both the first and the second week of the school holidays. Click here for details.
- Spin bowling coaching
- Bowling spin is the most difficult part of the game! Young spinners need plenty of support and guidance in their formative years. We are offering spin bowlers 2 x 1 hour 45 minute sessions with one session in Week 1 of the school holidays and one session in Week 2. Click here for details.
- Wicket keeping coaching
- The wicket keeper is the heartbeat of a cricket team! Keepers are often neglected at cricket training with the majority of time spent in the nets so we are offering young wicket keepers the chance to have 2 x 2 hour dedicated wicket keeping sessions. There will be one session in Week 1 of the school holidays and one session in Week 2. Click here for details.
Term 4 Programs
Individual coaching sessions are offered after school in a 7 week block (7 weeks x 40 minute sessions). Sessions are offered on Wednesday, Thursday or Friday afternoons starting in Week 1 of Term 4. Players can choose to focus on batting, bowling, wicket keeping or a combination. Click here for details.